More specifically, the term is currently used to classify the many aspects of music makers in the Middle East.
- How do music professionals get nominated?
- What do you mean by Middle East?
- How do they win?
- What are the winnerís categories?
- Are there awards given without using the methodology mentioned above?
- How will the voting starts?
- How should I track the MEMAwards updated news?
MEMAards nominees & winners are decided according to two rounds as follow:
- Public voting on the website & Marketing researches
- Winners from the first round are qualified to the final round of the proffessional opinion & voting through the judging commitee.[top] What do you mean by Middle East?
The competition shall take place in three different areas as follow:
- Egypt & North Africa (Arab countries)
- Gulf Area
- Syria & Lebanon [top] How do they win?
There will be winners from each area mentioned as the first stage followed by a final competition between final winners in each area for choosing the MEMAwards winners using the same methodology of public & Expert voting in addition to the professional marketing research results. [top] What are the winnerís categories?
- Best Male Singer
- Best Female Singer
- Best Rising Male Singer
- Best Rising Female Singer
- Best Song
- Best Video Clip
- Best Composer
- Best Producer
- Best Production
- Best Director [top] Are there awards given without using the methodology mentioned above?
Yes, there are awards decided according to other winning categories and will not be included in the voting section. [top] How will the voting starts?
The voting will start January 15th 2009 and will close by the end of March, while the final round of proffessional voting starts April the 5th for two days .. The award ceremony will take place In May 2009 for awarding the winners of the 2008 MEMAwards. [top] How should I track the MEMAwards updated news?
Always check the official web-site www.memawards.com [top]